Thursday, May 17, 2012

Vegas continued...

Last evening's dinner at Aureole in Mandalay Bay was nothing short of amazing. I had a New York Strip and a side of garlic mashed potatoes. The view of the four story wine cellar with the "wine angel" was exquisite!

I chose our wine utilizing an iPad-like device which listed nearly 3,000 wines by the bottle! Overwhelming doesn't do it justice! I chose a Herman Story Nuts and Bolts Syrah and a favorite- Stags Leap Artemis Cabernet. Both wines complemented the meal splendidly!

I spent this morning at the glorious Wynn Encore pool and am now at Society in the Encore enjoying a glass of Seghesio Zinfandel 2010 and enjoying is tremendous! While I ordered a salad, it is a steak salad and will pair nicely with this delicious wine.

Tonight is dinner at SW Steakhouse in the Wynn with some wonderful friends. I can't wait to enjoy more delicious food, wine and great company!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment